Friday, March 13, 2009

recollections

went to JU yesterday after a long time...was a weird feeling indeed. the place made me happy, nostalgic n sad. though i just spent a year at the university, it somehow always feels that i spent my college days there. i had the misfortune of going to the shittiest college on earth n hated every bit of it...those 3 years were nightmarish!! n so, quite obviously, JU after that was like HEAVEN!

walking down the roads of the university made me remember the days when i got to really live my life. those days were awesome, in many ways actually. i had just started dating someone (n that probably was the last time i was so thrilled abt romance!) n so was super happy all the time. i had made some lovely friends n also got introduced to a culture (that many hate) that i absolutely loved. overall, my days at JU were filled with a lot of fun n happiness. i loved the course too n so it was really great.

yesterday i felt a little sad while walking down, but wat followed cheered me up. and once i again i realised how immensely dependent i am on my friends. i really am a person who cant survive without friends. i do not need friends to confide my sorrows n secrets in, but i jus need them to b around me all the time. i just feel so alive! bondhura na thakle i'll positively die!! once i met my friends yesterday, i instantly stopped feeling weird, n it was like being back in JU literally - i started having fun all over again!

met a very cool girl yesterday. got a birthday treat. laughed. the day was fun indeed! mayb a little bit of blue is good--it opens the door for more memories that can make u feel blue later on!!!! :P

2 comments:

coffee stain said...

heh, what fun eh
very respected crowd at JU these days :D

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

haha,yes yes...whats with all that respect?? :P