Saturday, November 15, 2008

kiddy party

just had all my kids from school over. had severely over estimated myself. had thought that the kids would be just as well mannered as they were in school, outside it too. but was wrong! had a really tough time managing them, n trying to stop them from fighting with each other.



ppl i need to thank :

1. My brother for letting me use his appartment.

2.My boudi Vivita (for the above reason as well) for helping me arrange the party n being there the whole time

3. My dad for speaking to the parents (he saved me from that...i feel very awkward speaking to parents!!)

4. My dearest friend Pooja for being there and helping me tame the kids! thanks poo, couldn't have done it without u!



so here i am, completely exhausted. Never knew a kiddy party cud b this tiring. we did have a lot of fun tho, with the games, the food, the pinata, the dancing....but am tired!



am ageing...sigh!

2 comments:

vivita said...

yup Pooja was a blessing with organising the food . The fourth corner and best partner in paper dance :-) hope you ate something.
Ayon, you should regularly moonlight as a DJ.
Bone can moonlight as a party organiser. The kids and all of us had a great time .

Llama said...

I be blushing :D