Tuesday, November 18, 2008

orkut at it again!

This guy on orkut wanted to "write to me"...well so much for his writing skills. Take a look:

about me:
Hi, i am koustav chakraborty.I find my perfect life partner.i live in kolkata (saltlake).30 years old.i am a graphics designer. At that moment i work pvt.ltd.add egency.I have only sister.My father is goverment service man. my mother is a house Wife. we are living in saltlake and this is my permanent house.I am Master's in (ENV). I believe true. I heat lie.

i particularly liked the "add egnecy" and "i heat lie".

any idea wat that means?!!?!! :P :D

6 comments:

coffee stain said...

staggering this :D
seems like a nice guy tho
hee hee

ad libber said...

Probably that he likes truth and he hates lies. But it is just a shot in the dark.

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

At that moment.......???????
which one which one???!!! lol!!!

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

At that moment.......???????
which one which one???!!! lol!!!

Llama said...

I find your perfect life partner, Madz. Write to the dude. He a Chakraborty also.

What's In A Name ? said...

After you get a handful of more such mails I suggest you write a book titled "Desperation to Desh-pareshaan".