Friday, November 28, 2008

goodbye to u...my trusted phone

am really upset n pissed as my fon conked off all of a sudden. well, not quite, but almost.

i was very 'close' to this fon of mine...it saw me thru new loves, heartbreaks and even put me on the social map...it was my constant support system, on which i relied for everythin...

but like they say, life is unpredictable and it comes to an end...so my beloved fon had to leave this world someday for its heavenly abode as well. the sad day was thursday, the 26th of November. When i woke up in the morning and glanced at my beloved fon, I had no idea it was going to leave me...i even used it so many times thruout the day...

it was old and its time had come. i was planning a euthanasia for it anyway, and perhaps shud have done so earlier. it wud have saved my fon the ugly death it eventually saw....sigh!

i have a new fon now, but i still miss my old fon...pray for me and hope that i get over the loss soon

1 comment:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

ishhhh,techno dependant woman!!!